Best 357 mag load for deer
- Fursuit head makers
- View Important Delivery Info. Eligible for . Not Eligible for Return Due to safety considerations and legal/regulatory reasons, Ammunition, Guns, Gun Powder, Primers and Treestands may not be returned. 80% Lower Receivers, Frames, Receiver Blanks, Receiver Flats and Short Chambered Barrels may only be returned in new, unmodified condition.For hygiene reasons, underwear and mouth calls may only ...
- Dec 18, 2020 · 3. Evanix Rainstorm II PCP – best big bore air rifle for deer. Of our concern is the .357 caliber model, although it also comes in .177, .22 and .25. This is the first in our list from a South Korean manufacturer. For your information, both Airforce and Seneca are American brands.
- Dec 31, 2016 · Take their 357 Magnum, 180-grain, HSWC load from a 3″ barrel. Buffalo Bore claims you can get 1300FPS from a 3″ barreled Smith and Wesson revolver with this load and I have chronographed this load at a consistent 10-shot string average of 1302FPS …but the best I can do with reloads, without pressure signs, is about 1220FPS with the same ...
- Mar 14, 2019 · I know it's not a real popular cartridge for deer, there are better calibers for medium size game. I know it will kill deer with proper bullet placement but not the best, I would say marginal at best. I have used a .357 mag. Handgun and fired alot of rounds thru it. I just think there are better choices.
- Factoring those in, a .357 mag will kill a human deader than a doornail. People weigh about 120-400+ lbs, well within the range of all Deer, including Red Deer. Barrel length though, that's a top priority for handgun hunting. You are always seeing the 10mm, 44 mag, and 357 mag pistols with 5-10″ barrels, especially 6″ and 8″ types.
- The Keith load is still an excellent load when the penetration is required on deer-sized or larger game, however I also take a different path. My hunting load for the .44 Special uses the Speer short-jacketed design 225 grain hollow point consisting of a copper cup with a soft lead core loaded over 16.5 gr. of #2400 for between 1100 and 1200 fps.
- m&p shield ez pistol important safety recall notice for pistols manufactured between march 1st, 2020 and october 31st, 2020 learn more..
- Nov 23, 2020 · For example, the 170-grain bullet in the .357 Mag. HammerDown load will expand to a frontal diameter of about 1/2 inch if it impacts a deer at a velocity anywhere between 1,100 and 1,800 fps. If you have a lever-action .357 Mag. rifle, you now have an excellent big-game load capable of taking deer past 200 yards.
- Hatsan Hercules Bully .25 Caliber PCP Air Rifle with Included Pack of 150 Pellets Bundle (Pellets Caliber/Weight .25/24.38 Grains) and Wearable4U Cloth
- Whether you’re looking for some light cowboy loads or some full-power outdoors loads, we’ve got you covered. We carry full metal jacket (FMJ) ammunition for the range, as well as hollow-point ammo for personal defense. We have .357 Magnum ammo from all of your favorite manufacturers, including Hornady, Federal and Winchester.
- May 31, 2015 · Factoring those in, a .357 mag will kill a human deader than a doornail. People weigh about 120-400+ lbs, well within the range of all Deer, including Red Deer. Barrel length though, that’s a top priority for handgun hunting. You are always seeing the 10mm, 44 mag, and 357 mag pistols with 5-10″ barrels, especially 6″ and 8″ types.
- Sep 17, 2009 · Fellow Hoosier, I'd recommend Either Hornady's new leverevolution .357 magnum cartridge or Hornady's 158gr JHP/XTP ammunition. While I have used 125gr BJHP in a revolver to take a deer in the past. Don't let anyone tell you it can't be done. My current whte tail hunting round however is a hand loaded 180gr Hornady JHP/XTP.
- Mar 02, 2015 · I am currently looking for a new 44 magnum rifle, and am considering a Marlin 94 (I have one of these in .357) and a 1873 Winchester. I would like to get an evaluation from someone that is actually using one with standard 44 magnum ammo (not downloaded for SASS) and is willing to share their experience.
- 357 Magnum: PG: 180: 557: 1180 . HANDGUN BALLISTICS. RIFLE BALLISTICS. EDUCATION 101. COOL STUFF : 25 ACP 32 ACP 327 Magnum 380 ACP 9mm Luger 357 Magnum 357 SIG 38 ...
- With the upcoming deer season upon us it is time to start gathering up the gear, picking out our spots, and preparing ourselves for the opportunity to harvest a deer this fall. Having the right gear is essential for success on the hunt, and it starts with having the right ammo. Some considerations to make when selectin
- Kahulugan ng adyenda
Robot warfare clansSep 22, 2013 · I have used the leverevolution in 140 gr, .357 Mag out of my H&R on several deer, 2 of which were 250 lbish bucks. None have made it more than 30 yards. Have never had a pass through. I would think the 225 gr out of a .44 Mag would be more than sufficient. Prior to recently improved loads (see below), one of the best factory choices for deer was the common 158 grain JHP or JSP, though I did have good results finishing a large buck with a .357 Magnum 180 grain Winchester Black Talon (a load which quickly disappeared from the market--I still have the rest of that same box I used on that hunting trip).
Jet fuel specific gravity calculator
- .357 Magnum.357 SIG ... Deer Calls. Deer Scents and Lures ... Hornady .22 Caliber .224 diameter ELD Match Bullets Polymer Tip Boat Tail Box of 100 BEST-IN-CLASS BCS ...
- Nov 06, 2020 · How do y'all think a 125 grain XTP over H110 in a long barreled 357 would do for deer? I don't have doubts it would perform at shorter ranges, but I fear it would fall short further out there. The reason I ask is I'm in the middle of a move and not hand loading at the moment, I have a bunch of this load worked up for a FA 97 that's a favorite ...
- May 16, 2011 · +100 thats what I have .I'm more conserned with quality/consistancy than quanty and every thing I load I weigh the bullet ,[sometimes they may be a few grains off] and each powder charge is the same down to the 100th of a grain .It doesn't make that much diffrence with the .44 mag ,but with my 7.62x51 for my M1A it does .A 10th of a grain here ...
Best website for penny stock newsHow to use a ball joint reamer
Unit 10 colorado cow elkMultiple meaning words games printable
Jan 10, 2015 · The Best .44 Magnum Ammo for Lever Action Rifles bulletz 6 Comments If you are looking for the best ammunition for hunting, self-defense or a sport that involves shooting, you should consider the . 44 Mag ammo .
2016 ram steering wheelFake instagram likes checker
The best of the small and fast pistol rounds is the 125 grain .357 Magnum which has enjoyed an impressive service record in the “one shot stop” statistics. It has also suffered some spectacular failures in which the bad guy was shot multiple times center of mass and remained on his feet.
1966 chevy caprice 396Car windows roll down by themselves
Aug 27, 2013 · The famed Rex Applegate also opined that the .22 magnum would make an ideal hideout handgun. He pressured Smith and Wesson to make a J-frame snub in that caliber, stating that he would prefer the performance of the .22 magnum over the .38 spl out of a snubnose revolver. Unfortunately the 351 wasn't developed until after Applegate's death. Second, there is a wider range of bullets available with the .38 Special and .357 Magnum cartridges. And last, the grain count in the .357 Mag/.38 Spl bullets is from 110 to 158, so when I am hunting game and don’t want to splatter all over God’s green acres, I can use a lower-velocity, lower-grain .38.
Roblox star platinum scriptUgl labs steroids domestic us
.357 Mag Results in fps. Click here for a Muzzle Energy graph for the tests in this caliber. And remember to also check the list of ammunition tested as part of the Cylinder Gap tests. Sep 08, 2015 · Why Not Use a .357 Mag Rifle for Whitetails? Guns Why Not Use a .357 Mag Rifle for Whitetails? Richard Mann - November 23, 2020. An unusual deer hunting rifle: A good bullet placed properly is really all that's needed.
Identifying parallel and perpendicular lines from equations worksheetFull overlay hinge installation
Rather, what I assert is that .357 Mag. is reliably lethal on deer as long as your hunting strategy is realistic, as I will explain. The .357, in this image the Smith & Wesson Model 686, has plenty of knockdown power within 50 yards to take down deer and possibly further if you're confident with your abilities.